15 February, 2008

From my mid-day liquid theraflu stupor...

Sometimes I think that I would absolutely not be able to do an "internet/phone" detox.
Seriously.
I woke up at 7am, still not feeling well. It is now 1:55pm.
The ONLY thing that I've done, besides drinking 5 cups of tea, 2 glasses of oj, sneezing and readjusting the warm blankets around me in bed:

Hotmail
Facebook
Nytimes
Gmail
Google
Blogs
CNN
Haaretz
LeFigaro
Corriere


Wash, rinse, repeat,and press "refresh" on all of those pages...basically waiting for people to email me, or for facebook to notify me that someone has done SOMETHING to me on facebook.

I know it's wrong. So very very wrong.

I'm finished now. I think the "nighttime" theraflu is kicking in. Time for a nap.
I've been a bad, bad girl.
When I wake up I'm REALLY going to memorize 3 pages of recit. For serious.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sometimes I do that, minus the theraflu, when I'm healthy... Especially with Facebook! Hope you're feeling better soon.