22 June, 2008

sleepytime

No, not the tea. Just sleepytime.
I have been waking up before my alarm for the past 8 days, concentrating in rehearsal on building this new character and seeing where I can take it, and now I get a day off to relax and regroup.

What did I do?
Well, slept until 12 (after going to bed at 4am--too wide awake for no reason). Stayed in bed until ...this is so not even legal-- 5pm (I did get up to have breakfast...around 3??), watched Law and Order Marathon, and finally decided to get up and take a shower and be useful today.

What will I hope to do for the rest of the day?
Oh, this and that. Work on my ornaments again (I'm kind of loving the Clorinda aria right now), maybe even pull out the whole score and take a look at the rest of it.

Orrrrr I'll go see KungFu Panda with the rest of my cast!

Eh, it's my day off.
Tonight is for reviewing blocking and tomorrow begin the almost-run-throughs.

No comments: