24 July, 2007

Rigoletto on the moon

Where I am supposed to be: In standing room only place for Rigoletto tonight which takes place on Planet of the Apes/Mars/NASA space shuttle/the moon (at least that's what it looks like from the pics)

Where I am instead: In my room eating dinner because after standing outside IN THE POURING RAIN for an hour, I still wasn't able to get a ticket, and the only people selling theirs wanted 150 Euros or more, and were NOT nice like the lady last night and didn't give up their tickets even though the 5 minute warning bell rang and they still had not sold them.
Boo.

So my last opera will be tomorrow, Orlando (so excited), which from the production pics I am now calling the terrorist opera- complete with bomb cables, orange and blue jumpsuits, and face paint.

boooo. Last day of class is tomorrow. Move-out on Friday, and oh so much more in general.
But now--catching up and doing last day's worth of homework.

No comments: