25 January, 2007

super secret super stressed day

Ok.
I can't divulge anything that went on today. I will just post for posterity that between the hours of 8am and 4pm Central Time I was the most stressed and unhinged about my future career that I've been in a long time.
And it actually had nothing to do with me really- it was about other people.
Stepping on people's toes, having more than one person work for you at the same time, trying to PREVENT that from occuring, making sure I don't hurt anyone's feelings or more importantly, blow some possible future connection and contact for myself by offending someone, sending emails back and forth at rapidfire speeds, telephone calls here and abroad.

It's settled now (hopefully--one more call abroad tomorrow), and all I have to do is show up and sing pretty.

BASTA.
I did not even get a chance to eat anything until 4:30today.

2 comments:

Gregory said...

We anxiously await the thrilling conclusion on next week's episode!

Giorgia said...

Coraggio! :)