26 November, 2007

audition in 10 hrs

Hoping I fall asleep soon so that when I wake up tomorrow it doesn't feel like I got punched in the face.

I made it to NYC in record time today- 7am-10:30am (it should take 4:10...ooops! There were no cops in the NYState Thruway).

Settled in to permanent location1, unpacked a bit, took a nap, bought healthy-ish food (oh yea, my goal for this audition season is not to eat CRAP every day just because I'm on the run).

2 auditions tomorrow. I booked a warm up room because the first one is so early that I don't want to wake the neighbors here with my vocalizing.

This will be a tough week. I'm not coughing at all anymore. A bit stuffy because of the heat, I think, but otherwise looking forward to the challenge of the week.

Auditions for YAPs and Mainstage, new concert piece rehearsal and performance, and maybe even studying some German verbs...after all those months- I feel like I need to get back into it just in case Europe is in my near future.

g

No comments: