12 October, 2007

upcoming

Coaching today to prepare for audition tomorrow.
Hopefully callback on Saturday.
Packing on Sunday and Monday for next Saturday.
Returning to city and then going to other-city on Tuesday for audition for previously-sung role- except-that-I-haven't-looked-at-it-since-2004.
Returning to city city on Tuesday night maybe for a MET performance.
Possible audition on Thursday for, um, a house of utmost importance.
In between all that, making sure that I feel prepared for Saturday and the next month.

It's a busy and good time. I like coming home feeling like I can actually fall asleep and I've been productive and working hard all day, and another day just like this one will be ahead of me.

Spent the bday with good friends and family. Got a chance to sing alone for an hour and loved it (I should rent practice rooms because it's pouring rain and I can't shop more often!) Had a great coaching where I know I made a good impression, and feel generally ready to take everything on, so bring it!

No comments: