16 April, 2007

home early

I managed to catch an earlier flight from MidWest audition (no, it wasn't chicago,gp, you KNOW I'd call you up if it was!!!!).

So.
I sang 2nd V. of doll, Queen(#2), Glitter (2nd half --the talking to the end), and Oscar.

I will say that I wasn't vocally TIRED by the end, but I was feeling it a BIT. So I kicked the drama into higher gear because I was feeling a bit like- "hmm...singing low and legato after 3 show-pieces..this kinda sucks!!! Wow! At least the legato still sounds good and I'm making an attempt for dynamics!"
HA.

Anyway- didn't get feedback, and won't since that was an "agented audition"..I'm going to have to come up with a more interesting name than managed audition (since I'm not), and "agented" may be it for now.

But what I did get was- lovely to hear you, you sound great, I'm glad I heard you, I'll definitely think about you for upcoming la di dah...

So that was nice.
Who knows. Perhaps not what I was put up for, but something in the future.

And now I'm back in my same old extremely disorganized mess of a room.
OH YEA--and I got into the finals of a semi-local competition- along with 2 other Resident Artists!
And there are only 4 finalists in the vocal category!

Way to sweep the competition RAPpers.

No comments: