19 May, 2008

recit and more recit

Drowning in recit.
Haven't even looked at musical numbers for memorization purposes because I still need to solidify three more "chunks" of recit (meaning, scenes that I'm in, where there is recit for a period of a few pages, and not a musical number).
There are eight total chunks. Plus or minus one page here or there.
Typed out in font 11, single spaces, the amt. of recit that I have to memorize takes up 4.5 types pages.
OUCH.
I'm not sweating just yet, just really really hoping something sticks in my head.
Coaching tomorrow at 5 on as much as I can learn before then.
Hopefully it will be these 5 or 6 chunks of recit plus maybe the two arias.
Can't even deal with the quartets and finales yet.
Bla.
20somethingish more days.
I can doooo eeeeet.

No comments: