05 May, 2008

back to the day to day

On my to do list, or more like, ASAP list:

Send my checks to the bank
Pay my credit card bill
Deal with health insurance co.'s that keep raising their monthly price on me. UGH.
Activate the AmEx
Make sure I have enough cash (without having to go to a foreign atm) for my next few visits to the city
Buy reinforcements because the first three pages of Zerb fell out of my audition folder
Go to the post office and mail everything
Write many many many thank you notes for numerous goings on this past week
LAUNDRY
Iron my audition dress/steam it in the shower before Wednesday
Re-hydrate after a night of good friends and good red wine
Pack for 2.5 days in the city with the possibility of 'goings on' that need fancy/hot/fun/audition wear.

Weird, I just used goings on twice.

MEMORIZE MY NEXT ROLE!

Back to normal, I suppose.

No comments: