30 September, 2007

insomniac post

WHY is it 2:03 am and I can't fall asleep?
Easy.
1.Post-show energy.
2. Post show hunger satiated by the following (in no particular order, plus some of them were DURING the show (NOT when I was in costume):

During show:
1 Piece of a Philly Roll left over from sushi dinner. Ginger.
1 peanut butter rice krispy treat covered in chocolate made by a cast member's mommy.
1 cupcake frosted with extremely sweet blue frosting made by a cast member.
1 Klondike bar given to me by my dresser, because she had them.
Water.

Post show:
1 piece of whole wheat bread w/peanut butter on it, folded in half.
(some time later)....
Some cool ranch doritos CRUSHED into a wheat bread sandwich of Brie and Salsa. I'm not kidding. It's delicious.
Some more cool ranch doritos.
Water.

O.M.G.

For reallzzz I could be slowly causing my own early death due to malnutrition. Besides the wasabi and ginger and whatever veggies were pan fried into the Gyoza, I can't remember the last time I ate a vegetable.
Well, I suppose the salsa could count.

Yes, I'll make myself feel better by saying the salsa counted.

No comments: