08 March, 2007

Is my singing too Google-icious for you babe?

I don't know HOW this happened to me, but as fate would have it, just FOUR days after I officially published my brand new website online, which is www.firstnamelastname.com, I received an email this morning from an acquaintance in Germany.
No, let me rephrase. I emailed this person from the NFCS forum to ask him a question about singing in Germany about 4 months ago. He emailed back. Basta.

SOMEHOW he googled me yesterday, saw my website, heard the clip of Olympia on it, and emailed me immediately because he was just notified that a certain A theater in Germany was auditioning for Olympia over the past 2 days.

He told me to ask current-yap-boss to call or email the KBB of this house, refer THEM to my website, and see what happens!!!

And so, it's done...and completely out of my hands (although never IN my hands) and if my new website can actually sell me to these people, or at least let them know that I exist in this big universe, AND that my Olympia is kick-ass with all of the high G's and on roller-skates or painted gold or whatever--then great!

How fun. I've been online all day due to an amazing non-crashing of the network that I borrow, and I plan to be on it some more tonight.

Tomorrow in staging: The British Airways/Ghirardeli chocolate/Diamond commercial duet music.

No comments: