30 April, 2008

got meme?

In the spirit of being too tired to think of something original or update the blog about my final rehearsal before the performance, I'll respond to ACB's tag/meme:

But back to the meme. Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

Uh- oh, though, my nearest book is not in English.
So I'll have to do my best to translate:

Isaac watched the movie and a few days afterwards left for the city. As a novice journalist, in order to try and interview Paul Newman he knew he would have to find him in the port city filming Exodus. All of the journalists, old-timers included had gone through the same process.


Ok, that was very random, and not as interesting as ACB's explanation of her food odysseys.

UP NEXT for me:
Swanky hotel in a 'borough' of NY, rehearsal Thursday, hair cut Friday, concert Friday, hang out with tons of family that will be there, but not TOO long, beeecause-- Opera Saturday!

No comments: