10 July, 2006

it's the day of the show y'all

Yay- Opening night got a great review :) And even my tiny little appearance got very well reviewed with a comment about some sort of bright future in bigger and better things..awesome.
Tonight is performance numero deux, and I'm sure after the great opening and review we'll all be excited to do it again.
My day is yet again filled to the max before the performance, but I'll be fine I'm sure.

This weekend, wait, this yesterday one day off, was very nice. I slept and ate, and slept again. I got weirdly allergic to life on Saturday night, and hydrated all day, and continue to do so today so I can warm up to my not-so-high note of Aflat and be fine in my middle.

Just keep singin'/swimmin', just keep singin'/swimmin'

Yea,
g.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

We would love to read the review. If you don't want to publish it publicly, you could always send it to manprano (at) gmail dot com.