18 September, 2008

sounds of silence

I haven't been so bloggy because I've been so busy!

Working, working out, workin' the new aria list, etc.

Everything is going just peachy.

Today I received an email with the upcoming cuts to upcoming-show.
I know, I know, I shouldn't be surprised that my always-cut aria is...cut.
But I just WISH that there were three extra orchestra minutes so that it wouldn't be cut.
It makes so much sense! It's funny and silly and gives some dimension to the 'other side' of the story.
Ok, ok, maybe not but it would have been awesome to throw in those high E's and F's in an appropriately hilarious manner and really get into it onstage before the finale.

Ah well. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...sounds like someone is getting ready for Clorinda? =)