20 August, 2006

leavin' in a packed car

This morning was reserved for sleeping late, being woken up by young artists who stayed up all night and were still somewhat tipsy and running their mouths about all of the last night "get togethers" that some pairs seemed to be having in their respective rooms.
Then it was on to packing. One suitcase down, one half of a messy room to go.
The question is- do I do my laundry today? Oh how I despise doing laundry when it's not in my own apartment.
But it's even more disgusting to have it in my car in a bag dirty!
I think I have to do it today.

The major things I have left to pack into my last empty suitcase are- very few clothes, the dirty-now-clean clothes when I wash them, much music, sheetmusic, scores, papers that I'm keeping and will maybe scrapbook with pics from the program, shoes, all of my electric/computer/minidisk/camera/ipod wires and wares, and my dvds and I think that's about it! I may make it out of here by Tuesday at 8am as planned if I can actually choose the outfits I'll wear for the next two days and really zip up every other bag that I own.

I just gave away a very nice pair of heels that I bought 6 months ago. I've worn them once, I find them uncomfortable (although that is the case with all my heels except for 2 pairs), and it was nice to make someone else who is a size 7.5 happy.

g

No comments: