22 May, 2006

chow ciao

And with that (meaning much food, restaurants, dinners, etc) I bid adieu to two years of studying, singing, laughing, worrying, freezing, and any other -ing that I've experienced.

So even though I'll be back for coachings, friends, lessons, and there is of course an open invitation halfway across the country to anyone that wants to bear the 20 hour drive or even more freezing weather, it was a goodbye.

Now I'm relaxing for three days before a very deserved vacation with family and friends and beaches and 100 degrees and the best place in the world.

weeeee!
-g

2 comments:

Gregory said...

Congrats!

Now sing along with Indigo Girls

"I spent [four, six, twelve?] years prostrate to the higher mind/ Got my paper and I was free!"

Hojoto and enjoy something frozen.

GP

me said...

thanks! it feels great to not be studying for music history exit exams or analyzing one last Debussy song :)

Now on to "real" memorizing rather than "fake" memorizing of all of my summer assignments.

-g