19 March, 2006

words words words

The performance tonight went well. Didn't mess up words that I had to learn 15 minutes before the show.
Went to the gym again today, but was bored bored bored. Need to bring something to listen to or do something more interesting from now on. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.
Have one more to get through tomorrow before I can completely only concentrate on upcoming competitions and summer music.

I saw V (for Vendetta) today, and aside from it being an action movie, I actually really liked it. I found that it was a bit thought-provoking. There was definitely one twist I never expected until the last 5 minutes of it, when I noticed that the interrogator was wearing the SAME GLOVES AS V! Please people, I'm smarter than that- I was CSI like, every time it's on (like right now- new 1am episode, yea!).

-g

No comments: