24 April, 2009

it's almost the day of the show y'all

After a night of non-sleep and an early morning wake-up to deal with the thing that was making my sleep difficult, it's alllll ovvvverrrr.
Decision made.
Basta.
I'm happy with it and looking forward to now being able to plan what I'm doing.

MOVING ON.

Opening night is tomorrrrrrrow!
I am VERY much not in the mood to write any cards right now, so I think I'm going to push that custom until closing night this time.
Sometimes I'm really into it, find the perfect gifts, funny gag gifts, etc. and can do the 'excited note-writing' the day before the show.
I suppose I do have tomorrow to get with it, but for now, I just want to have a relaxing evening.

Plans for tomorrow?
Sleep as late as possible, maybe a visit to the jacuzzi, and then a light warm up around 4...call to the theater at 6:30, and show at 8!

Have I mentioned that I love what I do?
I'm excited to HAVE FUN!
And yes, EVEN to DANCE!

No comments: