11 January, 2010

travel week

In addition to having already staged a majority of all of my scenes in current-opera (which means, having to review tons of choreography in my head before each rehearsal to know what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing...five, six, seven, eight), this week I have a concert away from current-opera that is an approved release - meaning, concert music in the middle of opera-production.
Followed by (one day later) another flight across the country so I can be a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding...and of course, do some more singing! WHY NOT?

Basically the ONLY thing I'm freaking out about--no, it's not the music, it's not the choreography, it's not missing anything here or being unprepared there--it's the AIRPLANE SCHEDULES!

WILL they be on time? WILL the weather cooperate? WILL I piss any of the involved parties off by having circumstances that are completely NOT under my own control (ie, weather related or mechanical related flight delays) for my upcoming 4 (well, if you include plane changes...6) flights in the next 7 days?

Oh please oh please oh please let the planes leave and arrive at exactly the times that my online itineraries say that they will right now.

PRETTY PLEASE?
k,thx, bye.

No comments: