15 January, 2010

overload

My brain is completely fried right now.
I woke up at 4:30am to get to the airport, make the first flight back to rehearsals, and from 2-10, and we kept running ahead so we kept going back to do things that we had blocked last week, or doing some dialogue sections before those pieces, and all that skipping around and mostly my brain was just exploding with information, and lack there of...by..about 8:30.

A lot of French plus a lot of dialogue plus a lot of dance choreography equals one totally pooped singer.

And tomorrow we're called from 10-5 with the chorus for the first time, so of course I have to look pretty, sing pretty, and remember everything I was already taught!
AHHHHHHHH!!!

...head spinning and rolling off my shoulders and to the ground...

No comments: