19 November, 2008

cue jeopardy themesong here

will I or won't I?

It's 10:40, I have less than 20 hours to feel better.
I'm on my 2nd dose of Mucinex-D (every 12 hours), drank an entire carton of OJ today, plus tea, plus water, plus soup, plus EZMac (food of college dorm-room champions).
I have no idea how I'm going to feel tomorrow but I'm going to give it until 2:30pm. Or 3. Before I make my final decision. That will occur :

a. after a day of working that I'm so not looking forward to since I know I'll be kindof sick still, and
b. after I've had a chance to warm up for 5 minutes and 'see' whether this little engine that could feels like working tomorrow evening.

Still completely congested, feeling exhausted even though I've spent the entire day in bed minus 20 minutes at Duane Reade to buy said Mucinex-D and the OJ, but surprisingly a clear throat.

"just think of lovely things and your heart will fly on wings"...

No comments: