05 January, 2008

post-a-day?

Well, I can say that I'll try, but I'm not sure how it will be with travel.
I think I'd like to keep them short and sweet.
For example,

status:
I have been awake since 5am. That stinks. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to fall asleep at 10pm again tonight. That also stinks.

voice: I'm really going to practice today. For reals. Have had a lovely vacation for about 20 days and I think it may be time to approach the old piano, seeing as how I have a competition and audition coming up this week, and I want to schedule a coaching for it as well.

music: Just made a purchase on itunes, about to buy two scores for the not-so-immediate-but-still-upcoming future. I love cloth-bound ricordi's.
Yummy.

applications: it's competition season. I have to decide how much money I'm going to cough up on fees (I think I'm not going to enter anything above 35 this year if it requires travel), should I re-record anything? WHEN and WHERE will I do that? And amI actually going to learn some additional oratorio just to be able to apply to a certain competition?

It was nice to get a check yesterday from fall-competition/scholarship#1, and know that another one is in the mail. So for all of the costs spent on travel, etc.- I suppose it more than evens out when you DO win something.

Short 'n sweet. Just like me.

No comments: