29 January, 2008

no more drama

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

I just wish there was less drama involved with it all. But of course, that's what it's all about, right? Can it ever just be about the talent? How could you possibly CHOOSE just among the talent? No, it seems like the stars have to align, that mercury has to be in retrograde (or in the tuna), and that the Roadrunner has to stick out his tongue while Wiley E. Coyote holds a sign up as he falls off the cliff that says--- DUH---could you please look at what is right in front of you? (before falling down that steep, steep canyon?)

basta cosi. I can't have this keeping me up.
Drama, you are officially on my angry list.


OOH. I'll make this into a better/more amusing post right now.

THINGS ON MY ANGRY LIST:
Northwest Airlines and the horrible treatment I received last week. Scathing letter to follow.
Dry Clean Only.
Sleeping with my head/bed against an outer wall (it's so cold even if the blankets are warm!)
Finding out I'm slightly allergic to the cat, but wasn't when he was a kitten.
Still not being able to figure out how to use call waiting on my cell phone.


THINGS ON MY HAPPY LIST:
Skinny cow mint ice cream sandwiches
College A Cappella
Receiving funny text messages during the State of the Union Address
Reading really really good books until 4am.
Successfully fitting my personal belongings and 2 gowns into a carry-on suitcase.

Ommmmm....
I feel much better now.



DRAMA ur teh suk.
Be GONE!

No comments: