22 September, 2011

head cold or allergies

It's that most wonderful time of the year when the season changes over ONE night.
It had previously been warm enough to sleep with the windows open every night of the summer/early fall, and then all of a sudden, BAM! Apparently it got super cold at night, because I woke up with a nose full of congestion and a not so fun cough.
The cough went away in a day but it's now day 3 of blowing my nose and I do not want to start resembling RUDOLPH...it's not the season- YET.
I don't know if it's something in the air like the COLD weather change, or if it's actually some allergies, but basically this happens for a few days every time the season changes in the fall. It can either turn into a nasty bronchial thing that I have to deal with, or it just feels like a sneezy headcold type of week for me.
Here's hoping for the latter.
In the meantime, I'm eating soup, drinking EmergenC, and eating pineapple.
Oh yea, and having fun with a Nasendusche. It's what it sounds like.

No comments: