01 August, 2010

one week

In ONE week and a few hours I'll be in makeup.
But not for a show...for my own wedding.
Yes, it's already legally been signed sealed and delivered, but there is going to be something ridiculously amazing about spending a week with our families, celebrating at sunset on the shores of the sea, and once again smiling and looking into the eyes of the person that I am so lucky to get to spend the rest of my life with.
Yes, there are last minute things, as there always are...
Programs, little favors, what to wear for the OTHER days I'll be there and be attending celebratory dinners and the like, music still has to be made into a playlist (oh yea, that's how I roll), SHOES, bathing suits, did we pack everything?
But as long as we both arrive safely and our families do as well, I'll be on cloud 9.
So, 8/8- the countdown begins.

No comments: