25 May, 2009

it's been...one week

Ok, almost a week, but the lack of postage is due to the fact that I have more fun things to do than be on my macbook (GASP!) and muse about my career path (double gasp).
It's not that I haven't been thinking about both of the above (especially missing my macbook for the past 4 days I've been out of town), but I have had a long weekend of travel to new cities for exploring, relaxing, socializing, and taking in the beauty that is a riverside drive down the Rhine.

What I've been thinking about this morning now that I'm back and beginning a week of studying, memorizing, hoping that things will 'roll in', etc., is how many people are just beginning their summer opera work right now.

Which of course is fun, but still work.
And how I bought the freshest and juiciest strawberries from a roadside vendor, dipped my feet and splashed about in the Rhine, drove through the cutest sleepiest towns and villages for the past 4 days, and enjoyed a slice of living.

No comments: