26 May, 2009

follow the fold

Ok, I think it's time that I discussed twitter, since I don't think it has 'jumped the shark' yet, it's still popular, and I'm still not using it.
Here is the problem.
Do I twitter as coloraturaaah? the semi-mostly-anonymous blogger that writes about my musical life and nothing really personal..just rehearsals, career, voice, etc?
Do I attach a name for myself and then twitter as a 'real person'- meaning, my friends IRL (in real life) can follow me, tweet, etc.? (And then no one here knows that I'm twittering?
Do I somehow mix the two?

There really is no great way to do this, and continue my 'career' discussion, while then suddenly adding 'personal life', 'who I am'/'where I am' kind of information...because I can see clearly that I would use twitter in a more personal way.

So. In the meantime, I'm sticking to facebook. And for those of you who DO know who I am, you know that yes, I have the over-use of status updates problem, but I find myself amusing most of the time, so if you don't want to read it, DON"T READ IT! But otherwise, feel free to enjoy my random quotes of the day (mostly taken from my favorite Will Ferrell comedies), and my status updates from the middle of Europe that are not meant to make you jealous that I'm driving down the scenic Rhine river eating fresh strawberries..ok, well, maybe just a little jealous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stick with your blog- i love it!