31 March, 2008

30 day projects

I'll jump on the bandwagon here for 30 day projects.
Why?
Because this production period conveniently officially begins tomorrow, which is pretty close to April 1st, which is easy to count the days down until May, and the circumstances seem right for the following.

Eating better- I'm in an apt. It has a full sized fridge. It has a full sized range and oven. It has all of the spices and pots and pans and plates that I need. I can cook. I should only buy fruits and vegetables and some ground lean turkey tomorrow (to make spicy turkey burgers that are really yummy and really healthy).

Working out- there is no excuse not to go to the gym daily since rehearsal blocks here only begin after 1pm every day except Saturdays. Plus the gym is maybe a 5 minute drive away. NO EXCUSE!

Learning things- nextopera is 2.5 months away and once I get down with this one and feel comfortable, I WILL make myself spend some quality time every evening on the next project. NOT watching re-runs of law and order that I've already seen..(yet only realizing that I've already seen them around 20 minutes into the show).

That's it. Nothing so lofty and SO out of the ordinary. I just really want to attempt to stick to the above for 30 days and to see what happens.

No comments: