03 March, 2008

bad blogger

I blame you, New York City! And all of the exciting wonderful things that I've been doing here.

Meeting up with friends for brunches, in the park at Union Sq., for impromptu sushi consumption in the middle of the day, coachings, lessons, weekend activities that included a lot of Middle Eastern food around the West Village (twice in one very late night), as well as karaoke (even later in the night/morning)--the perfect combination of fun!

I've been exploring a few new social avenues lately and am all aflutter (is that word allowed ONLY to be used in My Fair Lady? or is it fair game here?) with the possibilities that are ahead for me.

And now, to share the greatest possible offer that one could be offered in NYC:
HOUSE SITTING.

This fell in my lap last minute and will replace me bouncing around between friends for the next few weeks.

9 days. I have to water the plants on Tuesday, and let the painters in every day (weekday) at 8:30. And in the apt. downstairs (2 couples going on a joint vaycay) I have to feed the cat and have free reign on the GRAND piano and multitude of scores for the entire dayyyy (not to mention the lovely view of the Hudson).

YAYAYAYAY! Add free internetzzz to piggy back off of, and I'll be a happy camper. So- POSSIBLY more posts more often are coming your way!
This means YOU!

No comments: