12 March, 2008

shhhh

I love when there is some semblance of possible futures and I can't write it out here because it's unofficial and totally not set...but a possibility..in life.
I have to try to write an entry to describe what it could be, without giving it away--because, after all, in this business, it easily could turn into --couldn't be, or could be something else, or never was, or whatever...

So.
To describe these two things in these two places in these two languages AND different genres:
A. gastronomical capital of country where I studied abroad during college.
B. a visit to my cousins.
A. I'll have to make my diction 'razor'-sharp.
B. I'll surely be seeing 'stars' when I sing.


If I read this post next year and have no idea what I was talking about, it means it didn't work out~ lol.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

Best of luck. If it's what I think it is, then you'll meet some mutual friends.

Toi toi toi, etc.