10 April, 2007

show me the money

And for 1400 MORE dollars I get to fly to said places that I'm going to this summer.
I don't even want to think about what my airline tickets have cost me since January, but I'd easily say it was upwards of 1200 dollars. Thank GOODNESS they were all for auditions and shall be written off next year's taxes.

Now, do I get to deduct 1,000 of the 1400 because I'll have an "audition" in mother-country where I'm going to take a large vaycay as well?

hmmm...

First day of rehearsal went smoothly today. Not like I sing much, but I sat quietly and politely with a borrowed Castel, filling in the parts of Susanna I haven't translated over the years from my scenes assignments and failed forays into memorizing the entire role, because I hope I'll eventually be singing the role at some point in my life (I hope, or otherwise my hand is tired from writing for nothing!)

No comments: