07 April, 2007

project

I have 43 pages of "material". Yes, that includes lists of things, and thoughts that are complete ramblings in blog-esque form. But it also includes 10 pretty clearly written pages as a start.

I'd like to keep this on the "lighter" end of writing motifs, but include the information that is needed in a clear and concise way.

In crappy weather news, Spring has decided to go into hiding, and it's about 20 degrees outside, and has been for the past 4 days.
What is going on!?!??!
I already packed up all of my sweaters and warm jackets (see SPRING CLEANING post below!!!!)

So I've been inside. Yes. Inside all day.
But being productive. Except not moving at all from two spots. The couch and my bed.
And I wonder why I can't fall asleep until 3am.

Actually, with the amount of writing, revising, etc. that I've done today I actually feel like I could fall asleep right now.

No comments: