23 March, 2007

email update

I decided to go the personal route this time for the email notifications of my upcoming performance. I went through my inbox of folders, including summer-yap-last-year, summer-yap-two-years-ago, first-residency, directors, conductors, coaches, a few undergrad professors, and my "Music" folder which holds any music-related emails that can't be categorized. I sent out the emails today during my "nap" in between rehearsals.

And now, I'd like some love from the ladies. I hate how I feel in general the week before that "t.o.t.m." **. Chords just a bit more uncooperative, general sluggish body and energy, thick sounding voice, nothing in the middle is easy, and everything seems and sounds just a bit more muddy- and I'm working harder to keep pitch up because of that fatigue.
And of COURSE this has to happen on week pre-show, and then...show.
Ughghghg.

Not like I haven't dealt with it in shows before, but this one is just..different..and big..and important..and waaaa!!!




** TIME OF THE MONTH!!

If you think it's TMI, T.F.B.(too freakin bad).

No comments: