09 March, 2006

on singing part trois

Warm-ups- still have to do them, and haven't really had to before. BUT that could be because of the following:
a. sleeping like crap, too little, and with the heat on too high.
b. eating like a fool before I go to sleep because I don't eat all day because I'm too busy (reflux, anyone?)
c. it's damn early in the morning when you're trying to do anything but lip trills at 9:30.
d. chain smoking. (that was a joke. laugh. ha. ha.)

But I had a coaching at noon today and it went *well*. No, really, it was actually better than i'm going to describe here. I was doing good things. They didn't all necessarily feel 100% new technique diet good, but they felt free-er, bett-er, going toward the right place-er...er, yea.

And so on-singing turns yet again from the original wide-eyed optimism to sardonic bitterness to perhaps a pleasant outlook for tomorrow with light showers.

-g

No comments: