13 February, 2006

Welcome to the kingdom of Eblogger

I moved my livejournal onto blogger today. Why, you ask?
Well, I find that reading other people's blogs on blogger is easier. I like the template better. And also, I needed something to do between 10:30 and 11:45 which would invlove massive cutting and pasting after an unfruitful search to see if there was a function on blogger that could magically upload all of my posts from livejournal onto this account.

So I cut and paste all of my entries for the past few months in here. Which is why they all show up under Feb.13th. No matter. Those with a keen eye will understand and see what happened. And perhaps even read older posts. (Which I have to figure out how to tag, since many of them are about the 'biz' and could be useful to know where and when they happened).

I coached Brentano today for the first time. It went as well as could be expected for not having the pianistic skills to get me through anything besides the melody for the past 2 weeks.
My coach thinks I can do it in 3 weeks and have it ready.
Iiiiiii don't know (said in an Iago voice from "Aladdin"). But I'll sure try.
I mean, I have to more than try. My program is due this week according to a lovely reminder email I received.

ha.
-g

No comments: