13 February, 2006

24 Jan. Vocal Health

24 January 2006 @ 11:09 pm
vocal health
arrrgghhh.
So. I don't have a cold. I don't have a cough- unless it's really late at night.
I wake up with gunk in my throat and a semi-stuffy nose. My throat feels dry and scratchy like allergies or something.
But I'm not sick.
I can easily sing through this if I want to. But I don't want to, because I know the recovery time from singing the role will be more than just a good night's sleep.
It's very frustrating.
I don't need the practice singing the role or anything, but I'd also rather just do it up there and get it over with to practice and be fine with it.

I think it's allergies. But I can't self-medicate because I don't know any of the effects, or what will dry me out or not work or make me feel worse.

Bah.

Haven't really practiced anymore but I have a coaching in two days and hopefully will feel better about this all soon.
After all, I only have 5 weeks.

Ha.

-g
Current Mood: symptomatic

No comments: