04 December, 2007

i'm baaaack

Did you miss me? Really? I missed you, you cute little ibook!! I know, I'm sorry baby. I left you in the trunk of my car for TWO days (and yes, the temps were freezing and I was so concerned about your health that I even wrapped you in my emergency blanket that I had to buy last year when I lived in cold-mid-west-state for the slim to none chance that I break down in the middle of no where and start to freeze), and then I opened you up and you were still cold! 2 hours and after driving in the heated car home!
Sorry.
It will never happen again.

OK. Why no internet love? 2 concerts, 1 competition, 1 audition, and 1 slight bronchial cough later (and oh yes, staying without wireless for 2 days at a hotel where you had to PAY for it---the GALL!!!!!), and my lappylaptop couldn't connect (yes, I did pay for 24 hours for 9.99 plus many taxes), the WHOLE time.

Review of the weekend:
First sing-for-Jesus concert ever- GREAT.
Competition- pretty good- they picked nice pieces and I showed myself well but I don't know what they're looking for at all.
Audition- awesome. And the 2nd piece they asked for was the role I was singing for. Hooray.
Second sing-for-Jesus- VEEEERY GOOD minus my headache during the whole concert. Boo.
But I still sang very pretty. (I have my illegal recording device and its contents to prove that even though my head was pounding, you couldn't hear it on the recording).

And now. 10hours of sleep- I hope.
Repacking.
Train.
Audition. Audition. Audition...etc.etc.etc.

Oh yea, and the previous post was number 420.
MWahahahahahha.
It's funny that as a freshman in college I didn't know why our next door neighbors in our dorm, number 420, got stolen all the time. It took until Junior year, when I lived in a house on College Ave. with 5 delinquent boys to figure that out.

Next.

I'm excited about this week.
I'm NOT excited about this cough that keeps rearing its ugly head, but as it has not affected my singing at all, I will try to be less angry at it, and more into the Halls and Tussin.

No comments: