14 August, 2007

lil' old international me

Really, I don't google myself ALL the time.
Sometimes I am just curious--especially when people tell me that I have a review two weeks before I find it in a magazine or online.
Aaaanyway, this morning's google revealed a nice little mention in Spanish.
AWESOME!
Usually it's everyone else that I'm googling.

The explorations of a google ninja lead to myriad destinations.

Operabase to opera house to 07-08 season to cast list to who is that soprano to what has she sung to where is her website to can I figure out how old she is to who is her manager to ok this has to be my next level and goal and how do I make that happen...
which leads to itunes, aria database, opera glass, googling free mp3s, this libretto is free is IUCAT, let me learn another crazy and outlandish french aria, oh wait, dessay sang that in an album I have on my ipod, etc. etc. etc.

And this is how I end up in front of my computer all day.

No comments: