02 July, 2011

winning versus #winning

Remember that time I didn't get past the 2nd level of that major international competition?
The news I got yesterday regarding two maybe THREE possible jobs (one totally confirmed--AWESOME role in 2012 that I've always said I wanted to do "eurotrash style while doing gymnastics and singing on my head", which actually may come true!) is just SO, SO, SO much better. One confirmed, one waiting for confirmation within two weeks, one other offer and an email OUT of the blue from an Austrian agent who heard me FOUR years ago about another job that I'm being submitted for.

Uh- yea, I call that #WINNING.

Not that I was going to have SO much free time in '11-'12, but this is filling out rather nicely.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

congrats!!!

AlisonDee said...

Well done :-)))


xxx