12 July, 2009

iPost

Hello from chicaaaaago (please sing the word Chicago a la mr. Sinatra)
Visiting for a long weekend of fun with friends with an audition thrown in for good measure.
Not much to update as it's not ideal to do so from my phone, but I didn't want to neglect my bloggly duties... So I will just say
that I wouldn't trade what I do for anything in the world! Yes, I may write about my constant packing of suitcases, insane travel stories, uncertainty about the business, competition and self-motivation and everything that is NOTeasy about this path...but in the end...it's the best feeling to give your all, with all the years of study, coaching, and performance leading up to one great twelve to sixteen minute audition, performance, or even just cracking open a new score and feeling like a little kid at a candy shop.

No comments: