26 October, 2013

the Good, part 2

So I get on an airplane 2.5 weeks ago, arrive at rehearsal, have 1.5 hrs to coach and learn the blocking to act 1, have 1.5 hrs to coach and learn the blocking to act 2.
And two days late I'm onstage doing the first piano dress, and two days after that I sang an orchestra dress rehearsal.

The show has since opened, I'm 'on standby' but of course not expecting anything to happen besides having to sit in my super comfy apartment near the theater and wait-it-out.  Now there's a week and 2 days left until I fly home.

And, of course, while I've been away, a few things have been brewing as well.

One of them, another offer for Queen. Yep, I'll take it.

So I'm gainfully employed again (awesome), and now waiting to see what the European and US audition season may have in store for me.


1 comment:

Erika said...

Nice blog! I look forward to following your posts!