03 October, 2009

it's the TAG of the show y'all!

Well, except that it's :38 and I haven't gone to sleep yet...so it's "literally' the day of the show, however, I haven't 'woken up' for the show day .. yet.

That's ok.
Show starts at 4pm. I have to be there for makeup call at 3:20, which means since I'm completely paranoid about my trains being two hours late, I will leave the apartment around 12:15 and take a super early train to get to the theater around 1:45/2.

Spent the day relaxing, had dinner with friends and tried not to talk too much, hoping to get a good night's sleep, but happy that I can sleep in if needed.

Feeling pretty matter-of-fact about the whole thing. I guess I'll be more excited tomorrow on my way there or in my costume or on stage.

Until then...buona notte.

No comments: