13 December, 2008

home stretch

Wow.
It's been a long few weeks of auditions--a great few weeks of auditions-- but long.
Sooner or later I'll post my little tally of who/what/etc. and compare to last year and do a little PIE chart. mmm, pie.

One more audition today, one more audition next week.
Maybe some other last minute ones if they come up? But right now my email inbox reflects only two red exclamation marks--which means two upcoming auditions.

Everything so far, in terms of mainstage auditions for future seasons, I would have to say has gone exceedingly well.

I have this last week and a half not to get re-sick with anything still going around.

I can't believe that in 18 days I'll be flying off to start the next show!
Oh, which reminds me--LEARN THE LAST TWO PAGES OF RECIT FOR NEXT-SHOW!

Hurray for work that is musical!
Hurray for meeting new cast and crew and opera peeps!
Hurray for WARM weather!

No comments: