03 February, 2008

Here, Part deux

MUST GO TO SLEEP.

But I soooo don't want to!
I keep thinking about the great show that I saw tonight.
And the excitement for tomorrow.

And of course, the mixed nuts and cookies and chocolates from the goody bag are staring Evil-ly at me from the next bed over.

Haikus in honor of the hospitality committee that left this treasure trove of goodies in my room:

Ok, ONE Krackel.
Then I'm going to go to sleep :)
Melting in my mouth.

V8 and lager
Do people really mix these?
I'll stick to water.

Mixed nuts and cheetos
You are finger-lickin' good (stage instructions: "licks fingers")
Yep, I still taste it.

Caramel with nuts
I feel bad for my dentist
Better buy more floss.


Ok, and that will be all for my creativity this evening.
Music to fall asleep to will be Brahms variations on a theme of Paganini.
And if I still can't fall asleep maybe some Bach cello suites.
And if I STILL can't fall asleep, it'll already be light out, so I may as well just get up and listen to some show tunes to begin the day with a smile.

No comments: