15 October, 2006

Grease 2

Is on ABC family right now.
Oh, the memories and moments that I could spend recounting and re-singing my Musical Movie obsessed childhood...

Woo hoo! I get to flip between this and any episode of Law and Order that USA/TNT/Spike has!!!

It's nice to wind-down after tonight's donor concert with some brainless tv.
Although I am reading a new good book called "The Shadow of the Wind" by Zafon....I know, I know, sounds like some sort of modern romance with Fabio on the cover, but actually so far it's a nice escape into the old winding alleys of Spain and the Mediterranean breezes with a novel about a novel.

Back to Michelle Pfeiffer and that hot Australian or British guy.

g

2 comments:

Gregory said...

Maxwell Caulfield was on All My Children a few years ago, and I picked up the show again just look at him. Oh my goominess.

Although...as you can see from his IMDB pic, he's not holding up so well these days.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001028/

me said...

yikes!!!
And he was such a "cool rider"!