09 April, 2006

things I did instead of what I listed below

Ok, I did try to decipher the HANDWRITTEN notations and counts of one of my recits for the summer which seems to not exist in Barenreiter or Schirmer but is magically in the show. Some measures have 5 beats, some measures have three, some measures don't have bar lines, and most of all, the English doesn't make sense a lot of the time and is not written under any specific beat. Still, I get what they're trying to do- so I'm making the best of it right now.

Next, I listened to the chorus of the last show that I have to memorize. It will be wordy, but it's easy.

Next, I had coffee with a friend, next I came back here and saw this funny video posting on le forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD8P4fE8Yn0&search=Rube%20Goldberg

(It gets funnier when the people start singing the themesong along the way about halfway through)

Then I checked all of my email accounts, le forum and nytimes, and now I'm back here, contemplating whether to renew my recit. studies, go over the Wolf song (oh yea, I went over that for about 20 minutes too!), or start something else for the summer, or buy all of the plan tickets to all of the fun and exciting places that I'm going in the next two months.

Oh yea, my cousin had a baby girl this morning! CUUUUTE :)
They aren't sure of the name yet- it's between two and I have my favorite..but I won't say it, in case they pick the other one!

-g

No comments: